Thursday, November 4, 2010

I mentioned three articles last night. Here they are if you are interested in further reading. I've also read quite a bit of articles, so if want other sources for other stuff, just let me know.

The ethics article:

Allen, L., & Voss, D. (1998). Ethics for editors: An analytical decision-making process. IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication, 41(1), 58-65.


The rose diagrams (and it's recent!):
Brasseur, L. (2005). Florence Nightingale's Visual Rhetoric in the Rose Diagrams. Technical Communication Quarterly 14(2), 161-182.

And here's Ong:
Ong, W. (1982). Print, Space and Closure. In Orality and Literacy: The Technologizing of the Word, (117-138). London: Routledge.

Let me know if any of these links don't work. And let me know if I can't post that Ong link, even thought it is for academic purposes. It's available through the library, so it should be fine. In any case, the citations are correct (enough) to get you to the right stuff if the links aren't functioning properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment